Monday, March 13, 2006

wearing Timur is a total success!!!

Since I decided last time that I was going to wear Timur more often, so I did. At least an hour every day. This new practice seems to be a total success. Apart from getting stronger muscles, this is also a fast and sure way to lose those extra kilos. He is gaining, I'm losing. The only thing I have to watch out with is my back, since that seems to suffer a bit.

Today I wanted to do the vacuum-cleaning and I didn't want to leave Timur on his own. I put him in his BabyBj0rn thing and started hoovering. He fell asleep in 5 minutes. This is not the first time that the vacuum-cleaner puts him to sleep. Funny! :)

What is also nice about wearing Timur is that while cooking I can let him smell the garlic, onions, spices, etc. He's digging it.

Here is a picture of my first new sling experiments. Timur knows the sling, because he was carried in it when he was still a newborn.


Here is Mathijs hoovering, while Timur is sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home