Monday, October 22, 2007

Timur is making pancakes...

When we are cooking we usually let Timur watch what we are doing. He can smell things, or even help us with the process. Today e.g. he took the washed lettuce leaves out of the water and put them into a sieve to let them dry.

Since Timur likes pancakes a lot, he is very eager to help making them. He helps breaking the eggs and let them drop on the floor, he pours the flour on the kitchen table, etc. :) He likes to taste, lick many things, even those that I would never take into my mouth. I try to prevent him from putting unclean things in his mouth, but for the rest I let him experiment with substances. Take a look at how we make pancakes... (sorry, I have no idea how to flip this around)



Timur can very easily play with anything. So, we don't have many expensive toys, just some basics, like some pans and potatoes. :) Timur enthousiastically chases the potatoes around with a wooden spoon in the pan and does as if he is cooking something. If I do as if I'm tasting what he has made, he is full of joy. Small things make big difference...

A háttérben a gorillánk már jóllakott és kidölt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home