Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Timur can crawl off the bed

We are still co-sleeping and I couldn't imagine it in any other way. Timur is more rough during the night than before, but "that's the way we like it"... :) He turns around, across, over, or any direction you cannot even imagine. He is still breastfed during the night. Since I'm working and I'm often not with him during the day, I feel very happy that I can be next to him and care for his good night rest. Luckily, I can sleep very well too, and despite the fact that I have not slept one night through in the past 10 months, I do not feel deprived.

The good thing about this arrangement is that Timur can crawl off the bed since we came back from the holiday. If we are around, he likes to hold our hand while performing his acrobatics. When we are not around he is still brave enough to climb off. We are very proud of him for figuring out the tricks at such an early age. Well done, little boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home