Saturday, January 28, 2006

Timur is restless...


...and cries much more than before. What's going on?

Possible reasons:
#1. He had some problems with his digestion. He drinks only mother milk, so there must be something with the milk. I went to an ayurvedic doctor to get some dietary advice to improve the quality of the milk. I started using more spieces, such as coriander, cumin, ginger etc. to improve my digestion. I eat more soups which are much more easy to digest and got even Mathijs into it.

#2. We had some tension in the house as well. These are difficult times. Mathijs has stopped working for an employer and started with a new project that doesn't bring anything yet. My employer decided to discontinue with my contract. I learned this great news when I started my pregnancy leave. My freelance translation brings some bacon, but still not enough to live on. This was the first month of survival. We are looking for financial solutions. Besides we are also stuggling with our own emotional problems. Life is not always easy. It has it's ups and downs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home